Bring Collaborative Gain members together twice a year for their in-person council meetings during which they can get the help they need from their peers.
We helped facilitate a safe, comfortable environment of trust by selecting venues with natural lighting, bright spaces, and tasty food, and ensuring that guests felt welcomed and cared for during the retreat.
In an effort to control cost, we explored venues in cities beyond New York and San Francisco. We maintained the average attendance rate even at venues in Minneapolis and Austin.
2017 – 2018 Vendor Partners
- Badge Printing: All Access Tags
- Entertainment: The Slow Motion Booth (Spring 2018)
- Gifts: Goldner Associates (Spring 2018)
- Graphic Design: Erica Johnson Design
- Venues: (Fall 2017)
- Venues: (Spring 2018)
- Venue: AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center (Fall 2018)
Ready to take your event to the next level?