Raise critical unrestricted funds for administrative costs that support the development staff who in turn raise over $4 million for program services.
Maximize the net revenue by controlling expenses, both direct and indirect. This meant getting rid of the event’s silent auction that, upon careful review, was actually losing money and engaging only a limited number of guests. We focused instead on a “fund a cause” live auction at a variety of price points, leading to increased at-event revenue from a greater number of guests.
- Audiovisual: John Farr Lighting Design (2015, 2017)
- Catering: RSVP Catering (2015)
- Catering: Spilled Milk Catering (2016, 2017)
- Catering: Main Event Caterers (2018)
- Photography: Event Digital
- Venue: Arena Stage (2015)
- Venue: The Event Space (2016)
- Venue: Long View Gallery (2017)
- Venue: District Architecture Center (2018)
Ready to take your event to the next level?